09 Sep A category for family engagement and communication On a second page in the same document, write an explanation that includes the
In a Word document, create a curriculum web/map in a SmartArt diagram to indicate where and how students will be exposed to language in your age group for your program. Include:
- The word "LANGUAGE" in the center of the web/map.
- At least five (5) curriculum activity areas for your age group and facility (i.e., blocks, art, science, manipulatives, dramatic play, library, outdoors, sensory, etc.)
- A category for family engagement and communication
On a second page in the same document, write an explanation that includes the following for EACH ACTIVITY AREA in the map:
- At least three (3) developmentally appropriate strategies or ideas that detail what you can include to enhance or encourage expressive and receptive language development specific to your age group (Example: using language strategies, conversation, and open-ended questions in conjunction with visuals, books, audio, and play-based activities/materials)
- Rationale for your choice of strategies
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.