15 Nov Advanced Medical Coding Assignment 2 Advanced Medical Coding Assignment 2 2. A 23-year-old patient comes in complaining of shortness of breath, fatigue, and an
Advanced Medical Coding Assignment 2
Advanced Medical Coding Assignment 2
2. A 23-year-old patient comes in complaining of shortness of breath, fatigue, and an abnormally fast heartbeat. She also has GERD, acute exacerbation of asthma, and cachecticorum acne. The physician obtains a complete blood cell count, and renders a diagnosis of Rietti-Greppi-Micheli anemia. What diagnosis codes are assigned?
A. D58.3, K23.9, J45.906, L70.8
B. D56.3, K24.9, J45.941, L70.8
C. D59.3, K21.9, J45.921, L70.8
D. D56.9, K21.9, J45.901, L70.8
4. A 33-year-old patient is seen for a bilateral screening mammography with computer-aided detection, interpreted by the physician, with digitization of the radiographic images. What CPT codes should be assigned?
A. 78053, 77054
B. 77097, 77056
C. 77059, 77051
D. 77057, 77052
5. A patient undergoes testing for ten synthetic cannabinoids, cocaine, methadone, and three opiate analogs. What codes would be assigned?
A. 80331, 80353, 80358, 83992
B. 80352, 80353, 80358, 80363
C. 80352, 80353, 80364, 80368
D. 80347, 80360, 80363, 80365
7. A patient undergoes a limited clinical pathology consultation, without review of history or medical records. What code should be assigned?
8. A lumbosacral myelography performed with radiological supervision and interpretation is assigned to code
9. A 26-year-old patient undergoes a carotene test to check her vitamin A level. What CPT code should be assigned?
10. What code is assigned for intravenous pyelography without KUB and without tomography?
11. A patient has an activated coagulation time test. The coder assigns code 85345. Is this code correct or incorrect?
A. The code is correct, but should include a modifier for the activated portion of the test.
B. The code is incorrect. The correct code is 85347.
C. The code is incorrect. The correct code is 85348.
D. The code is correct.
12. Code 82947 indicates a test that is included in a/an _______ panel.
A. renal function
D. hepatic function
13. A new patient comes in to the doctor’s office for her annual gynecological exam. During the course of the exam, she undergoes a screening cervical cytopathology smear, which is performed by an automated system under the supervision of a physician. What HCPCS code is assigned?
14. Code 89230 indicates
A. sweat by iontophoresis.
B. bilirubin, total, transcutaneous.
C. nasal smear for eosinophils.
15. What code is assigned for a hepatitis C antibody test?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.