26 Jul Annotated bibliography and project proposal
In Module 2, you submitted three annotated citations for the project. Review the feedback on these citations and find three new citations. With these six citations, you will be able to complete the project rough draft in Module 5.
- Find three additional citations that could be used for your presentation topic. Include the citations in full APA 7th edition format in the same Microsoft Word document you used in Module 2.
- Annotate each of these citations with a separate 5-sentence paragraph, including the following information:
- Description of the source and author: Are they reliable and valid? [1 sentence]
- Description of findings that may be important to your project. [2–3 sentences]
- Include the reason why you chose the source. How will it support your project? [1 sentence]
- In one short paragraph, discuss the formatting for the project and reasons for this format. This will be your project format proposal. You will be required to present your project in Module 6 with a 4-5 minute presentation; however, the format of the project is up to you. Use the Pathophysiology Project Rubric and Guide to help you figure out which format you would like to use. Here are some options:
- PowerPoint presentation
- Infographic – Example Templates (Links to an external site.)
- Topic Pamphlet or Brochure – Example Templates (in Microsoft Word) (Links to an external site.)
- Interactive Presentations – Examples (Links to an external site.)
- Choice of Your Own – Do you have another interesting way to present the information? Please discuss and include an example in your proposal.
- Please refer to the template Download templateprovided for this assignment.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.