15 Nov Assignment: Improve patient satisfaction 2 Assignment: Improve patient satisfaction 2 Create a Gantt chart (as in Exhibit 3.7 on page 72 of your textbook) for t
Assignment: Improve patient satisfaction 2
Assignment: Improve patient satisfaction 2
Create a Gantt chart (as in Exhibit 3.7 on page 72 of your textbook) for that project to show the timeline for implementing the survey at one of the physician practices. Your Gantt chart should have at least ten items in place, working to achieve the goal of instituting a survey to improve patient satisfaction over a nine-month period.
1- 4 pages not including the first and the reference
2- Zero plagiarism
3- APA writing guiding style
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading.
From the assessment of factors that contribute to absenteeism and decreased employee morale, it is clear that there is need for the facility. The project development will involve planning, organization, resource management and availability of transport for various aspects of the operation needs. This therefore means that consideration for the definition of the problem, designing, development, implementation and a follow up. The following activities define the way the project would be developed and the day-care facility be put up in a period of nine months. Five teams are expected to be in charge of various aspects as shown in the table below (Project management Institute, 2017). Assignment: Improve patient satisfaction 2
1. Final decision making and discussion on the location of facility as well as the logistics in management.
2. Formulation of teams and allocation of responsibilities
3. Resource outsourcing, allocation and management planning
4. Definition of the budget and resource allocations for the day-care facility
5. Designing the way the day-care facility would look with in the allocated space
6. Environmental Impact Assessment
7. Tendering and hiring of staff for the construction project
8. Construction activities
9. Interior designing
10. Monitoring, physical assessment and inspection by the relevant authorities on building and construction (Fire department, Building Department)
· Designing of the space and layout of facility
· Ensure that the plans follow regulations and policy of necessary governing body in the country
· Presentation of design to the joint committee of the university and hospital members for approval
· Presentation of the interior design plan
The supervising team
· Ensure that the plans laid in place are followed through
· Monitor the time schedules that have been allocated
· Report to the committee on the progress of the project development
The Logistics team
· Tendering for the construction
· Tendering for materials
· Tendering for the labour
· Ensure the price given for materials are within the market range so as to prevent over expenditure
· Involved in finding the building permits
The finance and budgeting team
· Develop the budget and financial allocations
· Monitoring of the expenditure and incoming finance from the hospital, the university and donations if they are there Assignment: Improve patient satisfaction 2
· Financial auditing
· Report to the committee
The joint subcommittee team
· Ensure that the needs given by members from both sides are met
· Ensure that information given by the other teams reaches both the university and the hospital
· Hiring of staff for the day care centre
· Allocation of slotting for UMH and the University employees.
The Gantt chart below shows the activities for the completion of the day-care facility.
Figure 1: Gantt Chart for the Day care facility Project Development
Table 1: Reference Table for the Gantt Chart
Decision making, discussion on the location and logistics
Formulation of teams
Designing of the facility
Environmental Impact Assessment
Tendering and hiring
Monitoring, physical assessment and inspection
Project Management Institute. (2017). Project manager competency development framework. Newtown Square, Pennysylvannia.
Project Development Gantt Chart for the New Day-Care Facility
Start Decision making, discussion on the location and logistics Formulation of teams Resource planning Budget planning Designing of the facility Environmental Impact Assessment Tendering and hiring Construction activities Interior designing Monitoring, physical assessment and inspection 43192 43193 43195 43210 43196 43196 43248 43287 43409 43444 Duration
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.