29 Jul Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses. Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses
DRAWING INFERENCES ABOUT POPULATION MEANS AND PROPORTIONS
A researcher conducts a test on the effectiveness of a cholesterol treatment on 114 total subjects. Assuming the tails of distributions are normal distribution, is there evidence that the treatment is effective?
Cholesterol Decreased No Cholesterol Decrease Total
Treatment 38 18 56
No treatment 30 28 58
Total 68 46 114
Submit a (2-3 pages) paper before the end of the module that:
- Briefly describe the procedure for testing hypotheses.
- Formulate the null and alternative hypotheses.
- Determine the test statistic that you will use.
- Calculate the p-value. Show your work.
- Discuss whether there is enough evidence to reject the null hypothesis.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.