09 Sep Briefly describe the product. Identify the specific features of the product and why you want it. Briefly describe your specific ne
Discussion – Salesperson Evaluation (700 – 900 words)
Later in the semester, armed with knowledge of the selling process, go shopping for something that you truly intend to buy someday. The item must be over $500 in value. Think about something interesting and complex. Your objective is to observe the selling skills of the salesperson that you encounter and assess their selling skills against the selling model we have been studying.
– Briefly describe the product. Identify the specific features of the product and why you want it.
– Briefly describe your specific needs. What do you want the product to do for you? What are the deal breakers that would prevent you from buying it?
– Evaluate the salesperson and their use of the selling skills we have been studying.
- First impression – Clothing, greeting, appearance, handshake.
- Connection/Rapport building
- Needs Analysis
- Needs Satisfaction/F&B’s
- Objection Handling
– Buyer experience – How did the salesperson make you feel? Would you buy from them?
– Salesperson Rating – Based upon your experience with the salesperson (i.e. not the product features), what grade (A-Excellent through F-Failure) would you give them? Why that grade?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.