09 Sep Briefly explain what did the WFAA investigation reveal, and was the information surprising? Research and explain the impact of his
Watch the 2021 WFAA investigation, “Banking Below 30” Title: "Banking below 30: Banks own many of Dallas' high-crime apartments and they're rewarded for it"Duration: 43:25 YouTube URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcZmgJ2tBrIPrompt Questions:
- Briefly explain what did the WFAA investigation reveal, and was the information surprising?
- Research and explain the impact of historic redlining policies. What is the impact of these policies on communities over generations?
- There are a lot of peer-reviewed articles on this topic.
- You are required to cite at least one peer-reviewed source using the Dallas College database; however everyone is encouraged to use more.
- Explain what individuals and different levels of governments can do to make sure housing, banking, education or other areas of society are fairer for everyone?
- Submission must be at least 2 pages long, * Times New Roman or Arial, 12-point font, double-spaced, with one-inch margins all around. (Page count does not include title or works cited pages)
- At least one peer-reviewed article that is published no later than 2011and is at least five pages in length.
- Peer-reviewed article can ONLY be searched for on the Dallas College Library Database – Academic Search Complete.
- Do not search for Peer-reviewed articles on Google or anywhere else online.
- Do not use first person tone. Stick to thrid person.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.