03 Aug Create a timeline using an online resource of your choice (e.g., Office Timeline, MyHistro, Timeline JS), to display how earl
- Without having knowledge of our country’s education history, it would be almost impossible to understand today’s education system. The United States’ education history reveals many examples of how politics, special-interest groups, social class, religion, and cultural and ethnic diversity have influenced our schools. As an early educator, it will be critical to be familiar with past events to help guide your teaching philosophy.
Create a timeline using an online resource of your choice (e.g., Office Timeline, MyHistro, Timeline JS), to display how early childhood education has evolved throughout history.
Include the following on your timeline:
- At least 8 entries total
- At least 6 of those entries describing important government mandates that have made major contributions to the field of early childhood education
- Examples of federal and state mandates
- An explanation for each entry
- Write a 350- to 525-word summary to accompany your timeline that addresses:
- The current organizational structure of the American education system
- How the events described on your timeline influenced your decision to become a teacher
- Why it is important for a teacher to stay abreast of new ideas and understandings in the field
- What you hope to contribute to the field of education
- Cite references to support both parts of your assignment.
Format your citations and a reference page according to APA guidelines.
Submit your timeline and summary.
- Center for Writing Excellence
- Reference and Citation Generator
- Grammar Assistance
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.