27 Aug delivering Effective Presentations As a DNP-prepared nurse, you will likely encounter many different methods of disseminating
delivering Effective Presentations
As a DNP-prepared nurse, you will likely encounter many different methods of disseminating the findings and implications of an evidence-based project. Each method has unique benefits. As discussed in this course, oral presentations can be an effective medium for delivering the findings of DNP projects.
For this Discussion, consider what makes an oral presentation effective. How might presentation approaches vary for an academic presentation versus a practice-based presentation?
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
- Review various forms of disseminating the findings of an evidence-based project, as well as strategies for delivering effective presentations in this week’s Learning Resources.
- If applicable, reflect on your experiences practicing with colleagues in a small group and presenting in other professional or academic situations. Conduct additional research as necessary to enhance your awareness of what makes a presentation most effective.
- Consider how the needs or dispositions of the intended audience may inform your presentation.
By tomorrow Wednesday 7/17, write a minimum of 550-word essay in APA format with at least three scholarly references that include the level one headers below:
Post a cohesive response that addresses the following:
1) Share three or more insights related to presentation approaches.
2) Explain how this information may be used to promote the delivery of an effective DNP Project presentation. Be sure to note any considerations related to the intended audience that are important.
Oermann, M. H., & Hays, J. C. (2016). Writing for publication in nursing (3rd ed.). New York, NY: Springer Publishing Company.
· Chapter 14, “Final Paper and Submission to Journal”
In this chapter, the authors describe the steps in preparing the components of a final paper to submit to a journal. The chapter provides examples of the components and a checklist.
· Chapter 15, “Editorial Review Process”
This chapter explains the editorial review process from the point at which a paper is received to the final editorial decision.
· Chapter 16, “Publishing Process”
Chapter 16 explores the publishing process that begins with the acceptance of a paper.
Forsyth, D. M., Wright, T. L., Scherb, C. A., & Gaspar, P. M. (2010). Disseminating evidence-based practice projects: Poster design and evaluation. Clinical Scholars Review, 3(1), 14–21.
This article provides suggestions for EBP poster creation and describes the development process of a Poster Evaluation Rubric for Evidence-Based Practice.
Hand, H. (2010). Reflections on preparing a poster for an RCN conference. Nurse Researcher, 17(2), 52–59.
In this article, the author describes the planning, preparation, and presentation of a poster she developed for an RCN annual nursing research conference.
Ploeg, J., Skelly, J., Rowan, M., Edwards, N., Davies, B., Grinspun, D., & . . . Downey, A. (2010). The role of nursing best practice champions in diffusing practice guidelines: A mixed methods study. Worldviews on Evidence-Based Nursing, 7(4), 238–251.
This article details a study that sought to determine how nurses championing a best practice influence the diffusion of Best Practice Guideline recommendations.
Walden University. (n.d.). Disseminating your research. Retrieved from https://crq.adobeconnect.com/researchtutorials/default/CONTENT/Disseminating_Your_Research/welcome.html
This presentation provides a tutorial for those who wish to disseminate their research. It discusses reasons for and methods of disseminating your research, as well as venues for publication and key considerations.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.