29 Jul Describe an appropriate course to include in a selected curriculum
Design a course to be included in the selected nursing curriculum. I
- Describe an appropriate course to include in a selected curriculum.
- Provide a rationale for adding a course to a selected curriculum.
- Suggest a topical outline for a course to be added to a selected curriculum.
- Explain with whom and how faculty members would collaborate when considering the new course within a selected curriculum design.
- Explain and describe how internal factors such as organizational processes, curriculum committees, and internal review bodies affect curriculum design.
- Explain and describe how external factors such as funding, stakeholders, and regulatory and accrediting agencies affect curriculum design.
- Explain how the mission, philosophy, and framework of the program and parent institution impact curriculum design.
- Describe the type of collaboration between external and internal stakeholders that will be needed throughout a process of curriculum development.
Assignment one is attached for reference
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.