04 Nov Describe the steps you would need to take to qualify for the position.Explain what role the selected position would play in a
WK2SEC315 Assignment – Private Security Positions Overview
For this two-part assignment you will first research the job descriptions of various private security positions. In the second part of this assignment, you will compare and contrast these positions with those of police officers. You will then select one position for further exploration and explain that position’s role in an emergency response situation.
Instructions Part 1
- Conduct Internet research on these private security positions:
- Loss Prevention Associate/Store Detective.
- Asset Protection Manager.
- Security Manager.
- Security Guard.
- Executive Protection/Body Guard.
- Emergency Management Specialist.
- For each position, summarize on the Private Security Positions Template [DOCX attached] the job description information you collected about:
- Essential duties.
- Working conditions.
- Average pay.
- Academic requirements.
- Physical requirements.
Write a 1–2 page paper in which you:
- Compare and contrast these private security positions with those of police officers.
- Select one position for further exploration and provide the rationale for the selection.
- Describe the steps you would need to take to qualify for the position.
- Explain what role the selected position would play in an emergency response situation.
- Integrate at least three quality resources using in-text citations and a source list page in your assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.