17 Jun Design a Qualitative Study
A template is provided below for this Signature Assignment. Using the template provided and your relevant discussions from previous assignments in this course, with refinements from your instructors' feedback, as appropriate: construct a proposed qualitative research plan. Your plan should reflect the features of qualitative research and the rationale for selecting a specific research design. Remember to support your work with citations.
- Problem Statement (with recommended revisions)
- Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to your field and worthy of doctoral-level study. Support your efforts using 3 scholarly sources published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. Remember, the problem statement should reflect your degree type (applied or theory-based).
- Purpose Statement (with recommended revisions)
- Apply the script introduced in this course and your instructor’s feedback to produce an accurate and aligned problem statement.
- Research Questions (at least two questions)
- The qualitative research query must be framed to deeply probe and investigate a problem. How, why, and what strategies are the best terms to include in your research question.
- Methodology and Design (with the rationale)
- Defend your choice to use the qualitative methodology to research your identified problem. Synthesize 2 or 3 sources to support your arguments.
- Defend your choice to use a specific qualitative research design. Synthesize 2 or 3 sources to support your arguments.
- Data Collection (outline and defend)
- Explain how and why you will select participants from a specific population. Include citations for the identified population, the sampling method.
- Describe data collection steps.
- Ethical protection of human subjects
- Data Analysis (include steps)
- Logically define the steps in data analysis
- Describe how the four elements of trustworthiness could be addressed
- References Page in APA Format
Length: 6-10 pages
References: 15-20 peer-reviewed resources.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.