04 Nov Discuss with your classmates what is significant in these artists’ artwork related to Race, Gender, Clan or Class as it rela
Read Chapter 12 Race, Gender, Clan, and Class, page 341 to page 376.
Watch the following videos as part of your focus in the discussion:
veido to watch
1 Can art amend history? | Titus Kaphar
2 Hundreds Paint “End Racism Now” Mural In Fort Worth
- Select 5 videos (mini films) from the sources below to watch and take notes using the Film Club chart (2.) for watching the mini films. Required: fill in all the entry boxes, so that means watch 5 short films.
- FilmClubDoubleEntryJournalLN.pdf FilmClubDoubleEntryJournalLN.pdf – Alternative Formats
- Research 2 artists from the artist chart provided below that you identify as best represents the videos you watched.
- List the artist name and the title of the video together and explain why each artist best represents the content or theme of each video. (When searching for the artist, include "visual artist" after their name.)
- Discuss with your classmates what is significant in these artists' artwork related to Race, Gender, Clan or Class as it relates to the topics in your textbook reading.
- Relate your artists to any comparisons you see occuring in current events and/or personal experiences.
- With your classmates compare the mini films to the introductory Titus Kaphar video.
- With your classmates invent ways that "art can amend history".
- Attach your notes/chart as part of your discussion.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.