15 Sep Examine the ethical considerations and dilemmas of a diverse and interconnected world. This course requires the use of Stray
Computer ethics is a rich topic that affects all of us in our interconnected world. To build good ethical judgment capabilities, Bynum and Rogerson (1) suggest applying a multi-staged approach to case study analysis where these stages are defined as: (1) detailing the case study, (2) identifying key ethical principles and specific ethical issues raised by the case, (3) calling on your experience and skills for evaluation, and (4) applying a systematic analysis technique. In this assignment, you will perform the first three of these steps for a case study.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Examine the ethical considerations and dilemmas of a diverse and interconnected world.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Write a 3- to 5-page paper in which you analyze a computer ethics cases.Read the article entitled, "Your Botnet is My Botnet: Analysis of a Botnet Takeover," about a team of researchers who reverse engineered the Torpig botnet, controlled it, and captured data.
- Describe the nature and details of the case, including the persons, organizations, and stakeholders involved.
- Describe ethical principles both supporting the actions of the principal actors (such as minimizing harm or damage to targets of the attacks) in a computer ethics case and contradicting the actions of the principal actors, citing specific, credible sources that support one’s assertions and conclusions.
- Explain why you agree or disagree with the actions of the principal actors in the case, citing specific, credible sources that support your position from an ethical perspective.
- Justify your position from an ethical perspective.
- Support your main points, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three specific and credible academic references synthesized into a coherent analysis of the evidence.
- Write clearly and concisely in a manner that is well-organized; grammatically correct; and nearly free of spelling, typographical, formatting, and/or punctuation errors.
- Use section headers in your paper to clearly delineate your main topics.
- Terrell Ward Bynum. 2003. Computer Ethics and Professional Responsibility: Introductory Text and Readings. Cambridge, MA: Blackwell Publishers, Inc.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.