03 Aug Explain at least one way in which your analysis might have been different if you had used one of the other general education
CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing
In this activity, you will consider how the analysis of your social, cultural, or global event where a technology plays a significant role might have turned out differently if you looked at it through a different lens. You will also consider how your critical analysis can help in interactions with others. Completing this activity will result in a draft of the second part of the reflection section of your project. It also provides an opportunity to obtain valuable feedback from your instructor that you can incorporate into your project submission.
In this activity, you will work on the second part of the reflection section of your project. You should consider the feedback from your instructor on the previous activity. Include diverse perspectives from varied sources to support your points. Look to the SNHU Shapiro Library for assistance and consider the sources you have used thus far to support your research.
You are not required to answer each question below the rubric criteria but may use them to better understand the criteria and guide your thinking.
Specifically, you must address the following rubric criteria:
- Integrate reliable evidence from varied sources throughout your paper to support your analysis.
- It is important to draw from a diverse pool of perspectives from varied sources to support the analysis. This is different from the Citations and Attributions rubric criterion.
- Reliable evidence from varied sources should be interwoven throughout the paper itself, while citing and attributing sources will be represented as APA in-text citations and a reference list at the end of your work.
- You will be evaluated on both criteria.
- Explain at least one way in which your analysis might have been different if you had used one of the other general education lenses to analyze the technology’s role in your event.
- This should be a brief (3–5 sentences) reflection about how using the language and perspective from a different lens would shift your view of your technology’s role in the event.
- Explain how critically analyzing the technology’s role in your event can help interactions with those of a different viewpoint, culture, or perspective.
- Think about ways in which a greater awareness of technology strengthens individual conversations. Consider including an example from your life.
*********Integrate two sources from the course. These are sources from the course:
McGivern, R. (2016). Chapter 8.1-8.3 Media and technology. In Little, W. (Ed.). Introduction to Sociology—2nd Canadian Edition. BCcampus. https://ecampusontario.pressbooks.pub/introsoc2ed/chapter/chapter-8-media-and-technology/
Mozilla. (2021, June 22). What is The Digital Divide? Mozilla Explains [Video]. YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2hEiMOgc1g
Vogels, E. A. (2021, August 19). Some digital divides persist between rural, urban and suburban America. Pew Research Center. https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/19/some-digital-divides-persist-between-rural-urban-and-suburban-america/
The medium is the messengers; Anthropology. (2016, Mar 05). The Economist, 418, 75-76. https://ezproxy.snhu.edu/login?qurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.proquest.com%2Fmagazines%2Fmedium-is-messengers-anthropology%2Fdocview%2F1771720098%2Fse-2%3Faccountid%3D3783What to Submit
Submit your short paper as a 1- to 2-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, and one-inch margins. Sources should be cited according to APA style. Consult the Shapiro Library APA Style Guide for more information on citations.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.