04 Nov How many records are in this file?What is the name of the covered entity in your State that had the highest number of individ
Prior to this assignment, reach chapter 5 “Predictive Analytics in Knowledge Management” in your textbook. Health care data comes in many different forms. The data is collected, organized, and analyzed to improve patient outcomes and health care processes. Data mining is a technique that researchers use to look for hidden patterns and relationships in large amounts of data. In this discussion you will evaluate a large data set complied by the U.S. Department of Health & Human ServicesLinks to an external site.. This data set contains breeches of protected health information affecting 500 or more individuals. Use the data set to address the following:
- How many records are in this file?
- What is the name of the covered entity in your State that had the highest number of individuals affected (be sure to identify your state and the name of the institution)?
- What type of breach occurred?
- Describe the type of violation.
- How could this violation have been avoided?
- How would you apply the data mining methods of clustering and association rule mining to this file?
Guided response: Your initial post should be a minimum of 200-250 words.
- Utilize a minimum of two scholarly sources, excluding the textbook.
- Sources should be cited in APA format, as outlined in the Writing Center.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.