23 Aug In The Last Lecture video, Randy Pausch informs his audience about his health situation and then goes into sharing his childh
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read The Most Important Leadership Competencies, According to Leaders Around the World (Links to an external site.), watch The “Last Lecture” by Randy Pausch (Links to an external site.) video and the Week 1 Assignment video above.
In The Last Lecture video, Randy Pausch informs his audience about his health situation and then goes into sharing his childhood dreams that he was able to achieve. Through his lecture, he is able to demonstrate the leadership competencies commonly identified among leaders from around the world.
In a PowerPoint presentation,
- Analyze seven key leadership competencies observed in The Last Lecture
- Identify how these competencies relate to various leadership styles.
- Determine how these leadership competencies apply to organizational success.
For this class, The Last Lecture assignment will be one of two assignments that will apply toward Folio. Be sure to upload your presentation to Folio once you have completed it and share a link in your submission in addition to uploading it to Waypoint to be graded.
The Last Lecture PowerPoint presentation
- Must be 10 slides in length (not including title and references slides) and formatted according to APA Style (Links to an external site.) as outlined in the Writing Center’s How to Make a PowerPoint Presentation (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title slide with the following:
- in bold font
- Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title slide.
- Student’s name
- Name of institution (University of Arizona Global Campus)
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Due date
- in bold font
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer-Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- To assist you in completing the research required for this assignment, view The University of Arizona Global Campus Library Quick ‘n’ Dirty (Links to an external site.) tutorial, which introduces the University of Arizona Global Campus Library and the research process, and provides some library search tips.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA: Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.) guide.
- Must include a separate references slide that is formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center. See the APA: Formatting Your References List (Links to an external site.) resource in the Writing Center for specification.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.