26 Jul Kant’s Fundamental Principles of the Metaphysics of Morals
Please give complete answers in complete sentences. Just answer the questions
1. According to Kant, what is the only thing which can be considered good without qualification, and why?
2. What argument from human nature does Kant provide to establish that happiness is not the end of human life?
3. How does Kant contrast actions contrary to duty, actions in accord with duty but done from inclination, and actions done from duty? What is Kant trying to establish about the moral worth of action, and what is the argument?
4. How does Kant interpret the biblical command to love one's neighbor and even one's enemy?
5. What does Kant mean by "duty"? What is the difference between duty and prudence?
6. What test does Kant propose to determine whether a proposed course of action is consistent with duty? How does this test follow from his concept of duty?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.