03 Aug Nature of Call (Billing Question or Other). Instructions Summarize the case scenario of the Regional Call Center’s Washin
You are a supervisor at Regional Call Center's Washington, DC, facility. Regional provides contract call center services for a number of companies, including banks and major retail companies. You have been with the company for slightly more than seven years, having joined Regional right after graduating with a master’s degree in business administration from Strayer University. After the monthly staff meeting, you were handed a new assignment by the company CEO. The assignment came out of a discussion at the meeting in which one of Regional's clients wanted a report describing the calls being handled for them by Regional. The CEO had asked you to describe the data in a file called Regional Call Center and produce a report that would both graphically and numerically analyze the data. The data are for a sample of 57 calls and for the following variables:
- Account Number.
- Past Due Amount.
- Current Account Balance.
- Nature of Call (Billing Question or Other).
- Summarize the case scenario of the Regional Call Center's Washington, D.C. facility.
- Develop bar charts showing the mean and median current account balance.
- Construct a scatter diagram showing current balance on the horizontal axis and past due amount on the vertical axis.
- Compute the key descriptive statistics for current and past due amount.
- Repeat task 4 but compute the statistics for the past due balances.
- Compute the coefficient of variation for current account balances.
- Write a 4–5-page report (including a cover page and a source list page) to National’s client that contains the results of the completed tasks along with a discussion of the statistics and graphs.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.