30 Aug Pain and comfort, provide a summary of what has been written regarding pain in the older adult population. 2. Identify fac
1. Read chapter 27 in your text: “Pain and comfort,” provide a summary of what has been written regarding pain in the older adult population.
2. Identify factors that affect the pain experience in older adults.
3. Identify barriers that interfere with pain assessment treatment.
4. Address the key components of a nursing assessment and data to include in a pain assessment.
5. Discuss pharmacological and nonpharmacological pain management therapies.
6. Discuss how the gerontological nurse can develop a care plain to care for an older adult with pain.
How can the geriatric nurse help to advocate and improve the care of older adults as it relates to pain management including nursing interventions or
teaching and education using evidence-based research.
F. Minimum of 5-6 references are required for this assignment. Example of an article on this topic: https://ojin.nursingworld.org/MainMenuCategories/ANAMarketplace/ANAPeriodicals/OJIN/TableofContents/Volume92004/No3Sept04/ArticlePreviousTopic/PainAssessmentandManagementinAging.html
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.