10 Jun Past due Sunday speech
The goals of an informative speech are to explain a specific subject and to help the audience retain the information for later use. This will be necessary at many different points in your life – education, career, parenting, etc. so this will be good practice for your future! This assignment has three parts: Recording, Self-Critique, and Speaking Outline.
Step 1: Record and Submit the Informative Speech
Using the informative speech outline created in Unit 3, incorporate the instructor and peer feedback to help create the speaking outline to use for the delivery of the informative speech. Then create a recording of yourself delivering the speech using recording software. Suggestions for recording software are found in the Read Me First Section in the course.
The informative speech should:
- Include a 5-7 minute in length video recording.
- Have good audio and video quality in the recording (You NEED to review your recording before submission to ensure good quality).
- Have a minimum of 1 visual/presentation aid.
- Address the following:
- Follow the speech outline you created in Unit 3.
- Include a minimum of 3 support references.
- Provide verbal credit to the sources. Identify the references within the speech presentation when you share their content. For example: “According to…”
Step 2: Complete and Submit Self-Critique
Watch the video recording of your informative speech video to provide a self-critique of the content and delivery. Answer the following prompts as a form of self-critique in an MS Word Document:
- What was your process to prepare your speech?
- What challenges did you have when preparing your speech? How did you overcome them?
- What challenges did you have recording your speech? How did you overcome them?
- Do you recognize the following within your speech; please explain:
- Supporting materials with verbal citations
- What changes would you make to the speech?
- Provide a critique of your presentation delivery – eye contact, vocal tone, and variation, presence, or lack of vocalized pauses and stumbles, etc.
Step 3: Submit Your Speaking Outline
You must submit the speaking outline you created for your delivery.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.