03 Aug Propose three ways, proven to be effective, that a manager can cope with negative emotions that accompany an organizational l
Imagine that you are an office manager tasked with coordinating and leading the dismissal meeting for an organizational layoff.
Write 6–8 pages in which you:
- Propose three ways, proven to be effective, that a manager can cope with negative emotions that accompany an organizational layoff.
- Describe a detailed, step-by-step process for conducting a dismissal meeting.
- Determine fair and equitable compensation, with justification, that the company may provide to the separated employee.
- Create a chart depicting a fair and equitable timeline for disbursement of the compensation.
- Use Microsoft Word or an equivalent application, such as OpenOffice.
- Predict three ways an organizational layoff can affect a company’s future strategic direction.
- Support your propositions, assertions, arguments, or conclusions with at least three credible, relevant, and appropriate sources synthesized in a coherent analysis.
- Cite each source on your source list at least one time within your assignment
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.