09 Jun Question
Throughout this course, you have studied both dark and light leadership theories. Now is the time to put that information to work by comparing and contrasting two prominent leaders from history, one a light (ethical) leader, the other a dark (unethical) leader. The point of this entire course is to provide you with enough education to compare and contrast dark and light leadership styles. By choosing real-world leaders from history you will develop a better understanding of why ethical leadership is so important to organizational success.
In your paper,
- Identify two leaders from history, one dark (unethical) and one light (ethical).
- Prepare a brief biography for each leader, focusing primarily on the event that makes them stand out in history.
- Describe the leadership style the individual uses most and why.
- Define the leadership style used by this leader.
- Explain how the leader demonstrates this leadership style.
- Analyze the particular act or behavior that makes this leader ethical or unethical.
- Describe the effects the leader may have had on the organization they led.
- Explain in first person the most important lesson you have learned from this course and how you can use this information in future situations.
The Comparing and Contrasting Dark and Light Leaders paper
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages and formatted according to APA Style as outlined in the Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.) resource.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Microsoft Word (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- For assistance on writing Introductions & Conclusions (Links to an external site.) as well as Writing a Thesis Statement (Links to an external site.), refer to the Writing Center resources.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.