10 Sep Sabio Graduation Supplies has had an unfortunate environmental event: a recent tornado that came through Global Springfield caused
Scenario: Sabio Graduation Supplies has had an unfortunate environmental event: a recent tornado that came through Global Springfield caused major damage to their property, and they are having to rebuild. Fortunately, they were protected by insurance and so are getting ready to build in a new location. They are seeking your help in designing their computer network, which will be a combination of wired and wireless connections. CEO Elina Sabio has explained that they will have two separate buildings:
- Building 1 will contain the main offices, some meeting rooms, and a workspace for salespeople when they come back to input orders and update their files. Both wired and wireless will be needed in this building, and a printer will be necessary.
- Building 2 will house the inventory and provide space for readying orders for shipping. Workers are expected to use company-owned tablets as they walk through the warehouse section and pull items, but a main wired workstation is still expected, along with a printer for invoices.
Part 1: Network Diagram
Task: Using Visio and the instructions found in the Reading PDF, develop a network diagram.
Examples: Small examples of bus, ring, and other topologies are found in the ebook and the Reading PDF. Larger examples can easily be found online or may be shared by your professor in announcements or Seminar. As every network is different, no single example is appropriate; use your critical thinking and creativity and create your own network design.
- Begin with the ”Basic Network Diagram" Visio template.
- Use appropriate shapes (images) for each kind of hardware as well as the Internet.
- Use lines for cabling or other connections.
- Remember to include the Internet, firewalls, routers, and any other necessary hardware as explained in the Reading PDF and identified in the scenario above. Make sure all icons/images are clearly labeled.
- Your diagram must clearly show what is in each building. You may opt to diagram each building separately or may put them in the same diagram, as long as it is clear what is housed in each building.
- You can use different topologies for different employee groups as long as you have a reason for doing so.
Write: In one paragraph of 75–125 words, identify by name all topologies used and explain why you made these choices. Use concepts and terminology from the reading; there is no need to do further research for this part of the assignment, as the purpose is to simply explain your choices.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.