15 Sep Search for related materials online you may also reference content from the BONUS video this week Write a summary Expla
- Pick one topic from this week’s LECTURES
- Write your interpretation of how your professor presented the information
- Search for related materials online – you may also reference content from the BONUS video this week
- Write a summary
- Explain your understanding of the topic and your find
- Do your findings sync with your professor’s storytelling?
- READ THRU and comment on other students’ posts
- Respond to comments in your thread
- Click THUMBS UP on as many posts that deserve it
Copy and paste questions 1–6 above into this discussion thread and add your answers to each.
Please refrain from terms such as “very interesting” or “so intriguing” or “very refreshing!”
I’ve seen HUNDREDS of these clichés on discussion boards in EVERY class I’ve taught online – SO MUCH I’m convinced someone has a bucket of them and is just handing them out at Halloween. Santa Claus, maybe?
in my effort to promote real – even wonky – discourse, just note that I read past them and look for what is actually being said: the meat of the discussion, as it were.
Please humor me on this – discussion works best when everyone is jumping in – including those who have incomplete thoughts or whacked out theories.
Without some stupid conjecture amongst the academic stuff there’s not much to build off – and learning gives way to “I already know that.”
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.