27 Aug Select one of the initiatives presented by Debbie Lee and explore the website for the selected plan for preventing violence to sum
- Navigate the website www.womenshealth.gov to review the topics in Module 9 to gain an understanding of this type of threat to women, to include:
- Conduct a self-assessment to identify potential risk for domestic violence:
- Recognize the health implications strongly related to IPV:
- Identify factors that may contribute to domestic violence:
- Increase awareness of the healthcare community’s efforts to address violence:
You are only assigned the video section presented by Debbie Lee at the CDC Grand Rounds in 2012. This video portion is located from 39:05 through 51:27 (12 minutes). She is presenting interesting topics related to prevention, impact of AFA, and the partnership between numerous agencies to reduce domestic violence.
ASSIGNMENT FOR YOUR GROUP DISCUSSION FORUM:
- Select one of the initiatives presented by Debbie Lee and explore the website for the selected plan for preventing violence to summarize the purpose of the program, the target population for the program, and does Georgia participate in the initiative.
- Explore your local community to identify resources that provide shelter, safety, and /or long term restoration for victimized women and briefly summarize your findings
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.