15 Nov Self-assessment of your leadership KSAs DQ Self-assessment of your leadership KSAs DQ 1. Provide a concise introduction for your posting. 2. Reflect upon a lead
Self-assessment of your leadership KSAs DQ
Self-assessment of your leadership KSAs DQ
1. Provide a concise introduction for your posting.
2. Reflect upon a leader who impacted your practice.
a. How was this person an effective leader?
b. What leadership knowledge, skills, and attitudes (KSAs) did the person possess?
c. How did this person impact others?
3. Share a self-assessment of your leadership KSAs; explain how they reflect the constructs within the Chamberlain College of Nursing Conceptual Framework.
4. Discuss the significance of leadership competencies and personal leadership acumen to your future MSN role and specialty track.
5. Conclude with a succinct synopsis of key points and concise self-reflection of how this topic contributes to your growth as a future leader in the chosen specialty track.
· Your primary posting must be a minimum of 300 words and no more than 500 words in length (not including the reference list).
o A minimum of two peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within five years, are required to support the primary posting.
· Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (6th edition).
· Correct APA format is used for citing and referencing of sources.
· Includes an introduction to the posting
· Addresses each element within the discussion question in a thorough manner
· Demonstrates insightful application of course concepts and information
· Includes a summary of key points shared
· Discusses how learning specific to this topic contributes to growth as future leader in the chosen specialty track
Integrates scholarly support to validate assertions made
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.