09 Jun Stereotypes
- Choose a gender stereotype that still exists. Again, it may be a stereotype in any culture or specific country. Briefly describe the stereotype and the culture in which it existed, including the country of origin.
- Explain the effects that the stereotype has on the individuals of that gender.
- Explain the effects the stereotype has on society, specifically the impact on family, education, work, health, sexual attitudes and behaviors—and anything else you feel is relevant. Explain what difference there might be, for individuals of that gender and for society as a whole, if the stereotype disappeared today keeping in mind the social areas you discussed in the previous question.
- Explain what perpetuates the stereotype.
- Explain whether or not this stereotype has impacted a specific culture from the one or country in which it originated (such as, beliefs of immigrants influencing the views of neighbors in their new homeland).
- Explain how, if at all, this stereotype has impacted you personally.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.