26 Jul Term 6 Unit 6 Discussion Unit 6 DB: The symbols of your life (ENG130 Literature & Composition) Initial response: Henry and Walker provide stories that include symbols that are life-changing for the protagonist(s). In two or more well-developed paragraph
Term 6 Unit 6 Discussion
Unit 6 DB: The symbols of your life (ENG130 Literature & Composition)
Initial response: Henry and Walker provide stories that include symbols that are life-changing for the protagonist(s). In two or more well-developed paragraphs, answer the following prompts:
- Choose a symbol from either "The Gift of the Magi" or "Everyday Use" and discuss what significance this symbol had to you as the reader (an example of this would be the combs Jim gave to Della and a discussion about a precious gift that you received or gave). Use text examples in this section.
- If someone were to write your life story, what symbol would be present and why? How does this symbol represent you? You can attach a picture of your symbol (an example of this might be a baby blanket from your childhood, or a baseball from your first game).
Unit 6 Discussion: Implications of Cost of Capital and Capital Budgeting (FIN201 Principles of Finance)
In considering what we have learned thus far regarding the importance of determining the cost of capital as well using capital budgeting tools, explain why it is important to understand that capital budgeting is subject to the validity of the forecasted data. Additionally, explain whether this reduces the reliability of these types of tools. Are there any other alternatives, or are these tools some of the most reliable that currently exist?
*Unit 6 DB: The importance of DATE Functions (CIS250 Advanced Excel)
Make sure to review Chapter 7. In this unit, you learned how to use a number of DATE Functions like, YEAR AND YEARFRAC.
- Why are these DATE Functions important in Excel?
- Pick one of the DATE Functions used in this unit or pick one found in Table 7.1 on Page 438. (ON PAGE 2 OF THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT)
- Explain how it is used and when it could be used in Excel.
Table 7.1 Date Functions
Function Description Syntax
Displays the date when provided with the numeric year, month, and date arguments; useful to display a complete date that is built from individual cells containing the year, month, and day =DATE(year,month,day)
DAYS360 function Calculates the number of days between two dates based on a 360-day year using 30 days per month =DAYS360(start_date, end_date,[method])
EDATE function Displays the serial number representing a date X number of months in the future or past from a given date; use a minus sign at the beginning of the months argument to calculate the serial number for a date in the past =EDATE(start_date, months)
EOMONTH function Displays the serial number representing the last day of a month that is X number of months from a given date; use a minus sign at the beginning of the months argument to calculate the serial number for a date in the past =EOMONTH(start_date,months)
ISOWEEKNUM function Returns the number of the week within the year for the specific date
NETWORKDAYS function Calculates the number of work days (excluding weekends) between two dates; can optionally exclude federal and state holidays as well as other nonwork days
WORKDAY function Calculates a serial number of a date, given a specified number of days before or after a date, excluding specified holidays =WORKDAY(start_day, days,[holidays])
*Long-term Assets Discussion (ACCT1105 Financial Accounting)
Top of Form
1. What is Long Term Assets? Explain the characteristics of long term assets.
2. Explain your understanding of the concept of "Lease" and state the parties to a lease contract.
3. Explain your understanding of the concept of "Depreciation"
4. Explain the following concepts.
a. Book Value
b. Initial Cost
c. Expected Useful Life
d. Residual Value
5. Explain your understanding of the following methods of depreciation.
a. Straight-Line Method
b. Units-of- activities Method
c. Double Decline Balance Method.
6. Compare and contrast Revenue Expenditure and Capital Expenditure.
7. What are the characteristics of Natural Resources?
8. Explain your understanding of Intangible assets and give three examples.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.