10 Sep These include freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable search and seizures, and the right to equal justice. As upholders of
Constitutional Amendments and the Criminal Justice Process
- The Fourth Amendment prevents unreasonable searches and seizures.
- The Fifth Amendment affords people various rights in criminal and civil proceedings. Examples include the right to a grand jury and due process. It also allows people to protect themselves from self-incrimination, and it prohibits double jeopardy
- The Sixth Amendment guarantees various rights to criminal defendants, such as the right to a speedy trial, a lawyer, and an impartial jury. It also guarantees defendants the right to know who their accusers are and the nature of the charges and evidence against them.
- The Eighth Amendment prohibits the federal government from imposing excessive bail, excessive fines, or cruel and unusual punishments.
- Explain the meaning and importance of these four amendments.
- Illustrate with an example how the amendment applies to a player and a step in the criminal justice process.
- Illustrate with an example, from case law or contemporary articles, of how the amendment applies to the particular player and step in the criminal justice process.
- Provide the text of the Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, and Eighth Amendments, along with your interpretation of them and their importance.
- Note: The Fourth Amendment is completed for you as an example to guide your work on the remaining three amendments. Likewise, be sure to refer to the work you did in this week's discussion on the Fifth and Sixth Amendments as you complete this portion of your assignment.
- Illustrate with an example how the amendment applies to a player and a step in the criminal justice process (for example, Fourth Amendment—law enforcement—arrest).
- Refer to 3Ps of Criminal Justice document (left-hand menu) as you work on this portion of your assignment.
- Illustrate with an example, from case law or contemporary articles, how the amendment applies to the particular player and step in the criminal justice process.
- Use three sources to support your writing.
- Choose sources that are credible, relevant, and appropriate
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.