27 Aug To provide the rudiments for identifying the problem statement and rationale for selecting teaching projects and strategies 1.
· Title: 40 million reasons to celebrate
This Journal Entry is about the May 11 through May 18. 2019 “Nurses Week Celebration”. The title was: 40 million reason to celebrate.
Save your time – order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlines
1. 5:00pm there was a thanksgiving prayer service
2. 6:00pm there a catering ceremony with different speakers who talked about the history of the Nursing Profession.
· The following is the guideline for the journal entry:
NUR 4945C Journal Writing Guidelines
Journaling a “critical” incident analysis is a specific technique in reflection that asks the student to describe and analyze a particularly meaningful incident experienced or observed in the clinical setting and correlates with course competencies (Billings & Halstead, 2012, p. 275). The intent is to experience a new concept, skill, or body of knowledge pertinent to your clinical setting and identified problem.
1. To provide an environment and create opportunities to meet course competencies
1. To provide the rudiments for identifying the problem statement and rationale for selecting teaching projects and strategies
1. To develop basic transferable writing skills necessary for writing scholarly papers
1. To promote active learning
1. To develop and enhance critical thinking skills
1. All journal entries are typed and double-spaced
1. Font size = 12- Times New Roman
1. Each entry is dated and correlated with the clinical dates of the occurrences.
1. Each entry is compliant with guideline questions.
1. Citations and reference list are compliant with APA 6th edition standards
1. Date (corresponds with journal entry)
1. What did I do? (Brief description of the activity)
1. What did I learn? (Personal reflection)
1. What were the positives and or negatives about the experience?
1. What were the components that impacted your practice?
1. Recommendations for future experiences or practice.
1. There should be at least one evidence-based reference cited per entry.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.