03 Aug What is one positive aspect (pro) for each of the three issues above? And, what is one negative aspect (con) for each of th
Unit 4 DB: Expressing the Pro and Con of an Issue (ENG110 College Writing)
The Unit 4 assignment is going to be focusing on one pro and one con of these issues:
- Wage Standards
- Screen Time for Kids
- Jury Duty
You are going to use this discussion board to explore these three issues. This exploration will help you with your Unit 4 Assignment.
For your initial post, answer the questions below:
- What is one positive aspect (pro) for each of the three issues above?
- And, what is one negative aspect (con) for each of the three issues above?
Unit 4 DB: What does an Intelligence Test measure? (PSY101 Fundamentals of Psychology)
Choose one of the following topics below and address the corresponding questions.
Option #1 – Intelligence Test
Base your answers on your observations about the intelligence test you took in the Unit Readings and Activities.
- Were the concepts of fluid and/or crystallized intelligence demonstrated through the test you took? Why or why not? Provide examples from the test itself in support of your response.
- Did the test measure practical and/or emotional intelligence? If so, how? If not, how did it not measure practical and/or emotional intelligence? Provide examples from the test in support of your response.
- Was the test accurate in measuring intelligence, according to Binet? If so, how? If not, how was it not accurate? Provide examples from the test to support your answer.
- How might this test have been culturally biased? Conversely, do you feel that it was culture fair? Provide examples from the test that support your perspective.
Option #2 – Multiple Intelligences
- What is meant by Multiple Intelligences?
- Take the Multiple Intelligence Inventory and determine which intelligences you score “high” on and which you score “low” on. Are the results consistent with your perception of yourself? Why or why not?
- Do you feel the test was culturally fair? Explain.
- What applications do the theory of Multiple Intelligences have in educational settings?
Be sure to provide the URL link(s) and/or title(s) to any resource used as reference in your post.
Articles, Websites, and Videos:
The link below leads to sample intelligence tests. Open the site and complete the intelligence tests. Not only should you see what scores and feedback you receive, you should also make observations about the tests themselves.
- Free IQ tests.(n.d.). 123test.
Complete the following multiple intelligences test as well to assess your learning style and dominant intelligences.
- The multiple intelligence quiz. (1999). ITC Publications.
Unit 4 DB: Free Market or Social Contract? (BUS340 Business Ethics)
The primary aim of a free market is to make a profit. Competition rather than regulation keeps bad behavior in check, and companies work hard to differentiate themselves in order to make more profit. In a social contract environment, outside forces such as regulation, laws, enforcement and outside governance produce limits to a corporation’s power and reach. As a consumer, which approach are you most comfortable with, Free Market or Social Contract and why? As a business owner, which approach would you rather follow and why?
Unit 4 DB: Environmental Risks Affecting Our Genetics (ENV110 Exploring Environmental Issues)
Describe epigenetics and how exposure to certain environmental hazards may negatively affect our health or the health of our offspring. Comment on any specific concerns you have considering your past or current lifestyle. Feel free to share ways that you are working to maintain a healthy body and mind for your overall health and potentially the health of your offspring.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.