04 Nov What is the problem identified in the needs assessment that is the focus of the projectLiterature Review & Synthesis “ synthe
Revision and editing are critical skills for any scholarly writer. In this assignment you will submit the final draft of the Introductory sections for your proposal. Please make sure you have been attentive to faculty feedback which will strengthen your proposal and address concerns associated with scholarly writing, critical thinking and synthesis, etc…
If done well, these sections should require no additional editing when you submit the full Final proposal. Ensure that you have addressed the recommendations of your Faculty Project Advisor and that you are addressing all of the following core elements of the proposal to this point including:
- Abstract (blank placeholder)
- Table of Contents
- Background, Significance
- Description of organization (mission, values, structure, staffing, leadership, etc…)
- Organizational Needs Assessment
- Stakeholder Analysis – who is needed to successfully complete the project?
- Project Management Tools as necessary: SWOT analysis, IHA tools such as Fishbone Diagram, Driver Diagram, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, etc.
- Local Problem Statement – What is the problem identified in the needs assessment that is the focus of the project
- Literature Review & Synthesis – synthesize key findings from external evidence to support the project. What interventions have been used to improve the problem? What outcomes were achieved as the result of the interventions? What facilitators and barriers of implementation of the interventions were identified?
- Description of search strategy
- Purpose and Project Goals – specific aims of the project to meet the needs of the clinical site
- Conceptual/Theoretical Framework or EBP Model for implementation of the project
- Updated References (APA 7th Edition formatted)
- Appendix A – Summary of Evidence Table
- Appendix B – Project Management Tools
- Appendix C – SWOT Analysis
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.