23 Aug What is your ideal career, and what about it interests you? When exploring job postings related to your ideal career, what
When taking courses (or any other kind of professional development experience), it is important to think about how your new knowledge and skills can be applied to your career. Similarly, it is very important to consider what jobs this experience may help you get, and how to show off your newly acquired expertise. In this discussion, you will collaborate with peers to share observations, suggestions, and helpful tips related to job searching.
First, take some time to explore a few job postings for your ideal career. The following websites may be helpful to use:
- The IMA Featured Jobs webpage
- The "Search for Jobs" area of the SNHU Career page (available through the SNHU Career module)
As you explore, take note of key terms, requirements, preferences, and skills that are listed that relate to knowledge and skills covered in this course. Then, for your initial post briefly address the following questions:
- What is your ideal career, and what about it interests you?
- When exploring job postings related to your ideal career, what knowledge and skills were listed that directly relate to this course?
- What key terms or experiences would you include in your resume, cover letter, or interview to showcase your relevant knowledge and skills related to the job posting?
- Were there certain modules, topics, or skills from this course that you feel were especially relevant for your ideal career?
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.