15 Sep What is your problem statement? What is your research question?Needs identified: starting at the macro level (i.e., state or
Introduction (1-1.5 pages) (SLO 1-5)
- Building off the Capstone Worksheet: What is your problem statement? What is your research question?
- Needs identified: starting at the macro level (i.e., state or national) and progressing toward the agency level.
- Proposed Intervention (students — please note that you will have a chance to come back and add info after you have developed your proposed intervention.)
- Why intervention was selected/how proposed intervention was determined to be needed
- Overview of how intervention would be implemented at agency/community
- Explain the significance of the issue to social workers and the social work profession.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.