03 Aug What were the drivers or reasons for the leader to initiate a change effort? What were the hindrances or obstacles that eme
Using the research you conducted in 4-2, discuss any four of the six elements below:
- What were the drivers or reasons for the leader to initiate a change effort?
- What were the hindrances or obstacles that emerged during the change effort?
- What did you find as the key role the leader had to take in the beginning of the change effort?
- What was the communication channel the leader used to initiate the change effort?
- How did the organizational culture play a role in the success or failure of the change effort?
- What did you learn about the leader you researched that surprised you the most?
Given what you have read and what you learned about the leader that you researched, answer the following question in a journal assignment:
What are five to seven critical actions needed from a leader in an organizational change effort? Support each action with references.
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.