30 Aug What would you talk about? How would you present your information? What type of informative speech would you use? Why? What wo
This week, you read about different types of Informative Speeches and how to connect to your audience. For this discussion, imagine you have been hired to speak to a group of 6th graders at your local elementary school. You may choose any topic that you are passionate about that you feel would benefit this specific audience. Answer the following questions in paragraph form:
- What would you talk about? How would you present your information?
- What type of informative speech would you use? Why?
- What would your specific purpose statement be? Make sure this is worded correctly per your textbook.
- What is an example of how this particular speech could turn persuasive instead of informative?
- Tell me in your own words what the difference is between an informative speech and a persuasive speech.
As always, please use at least 2 APA citations.
Read Chapter 3, Chapter 4, and Chapter 12
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.
Fill in all the assignment paper details that are required in the order form with the standard information being the page count, deadline, academic level and type of paper. It is advisable to have this information at hand so that you can quickly fill in the necessary information needed in the form for the essay writer to be immediately assigned to your writing project. Make payment for the custom essay order to enable us to assign a suitable writer to your order. Payments are made through Paypal on a secured billing page. Finally, sit back and relax.