03 Aug While most of Bills project experience was in lean project management methodologies, he discovered that software development
Bill has spent 25 years as a project manager for a large manufacturing company, but he has recently taken over the project management office for a software development company. While most of Bill’s project experience was in lean project management methodologies, he discovered that software development most often utilizes agile project management methodologies. As any good project manager would, Bill started researching agile methods and found them to be similar in many ways to the lean methods he was already familiar with. Bill started to wonder if certain software development projects might even be better suited for lean methodologies instead of agile. Bill started considering changing his new company’s standard methodology to lean, since he was most comfortable with it.
- Compare and contrast lean and agile project management methodologies.
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages to standardizing the project management methodology across the organization (rather than selecting the methodology based on the type of project).
- Describe the implications (positive and negative) that Bill might face if he decides to change the company’s project management process to suit his existing skillset.
- Provide an example of a technology-related project in which lean methodologies would be the best approach. Explain your reasoning.
- Provide an example of a technology-related project in which agile would be the best approach. Explain your reasoning.
- 900-1200 words
Our website has a team of professional writers who can help you write any of your homework. They will write your papers from scratch. We also have a team of editors just to make sure all papers are of HIGH QUALITY & PLAGIARISM FREE. To make an Order you only need to click Ask A Question and we will direct you to our Order Page at WriteDemy. Then fill Our Order Form with all your assignment instructions. Select your deadline and pay for your paper. You will get it few hours before your set deadline.